2017 Robert McInnis Golf TournamentName: 2017 Robert McInnis Golf TournamentDate: July 13, 2017Time: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Each summer, we host the annual Robert McInnis Memorial Golf Tournament. This tournament is named in honor of Robert McInnis who was president and then chairman of High Point Bank until his untimely death in 2002. To commemorate his service and legacy, Business High Point, Inc. and the High Point Chamber annually host a golf tournament in his honor. This tournament is open to all members and their guests. Breakfast & lunch provided. Prizes available!
Contact Megan Oglesby with any questions about this event.
- Click orange Register Now button
- Members, enter your email address for faster registration
- If your email address is not accepted by the registration system, please email Sarah Tate, Communications Director.
- Future Members, click the hyperlink that states Click here to continue your event registration
- Under Pricing, select your desired option (either 1 player or a team of 4 in either the morning or afternoon round)
- For teams of 4, fill in one teammate's registration information first, then click Save Changes
- You will then see a screen that has three Additional Attendee spots
- In the Total column, click on the button with the shape of a bust to edit each attendees registration information
- After all golfer(s) are registered, click Next
- Select desired Primary Contact and enter Comments if needed
- Click Checkout
- Members can select to pay online by credit/debit card or request an invoice
- Future members must pay online by credit/debit card
- If paying online, follow prompted steps to complete online purchase. After payment, the next page will be a registration confirmation page.
- If selecting to be invoiced, click that option, then Checkout. The next page will be a registration confirmation page.
- All golfers must provide their first and last name, company name, email address, cell phone number, shirt size, and golf handicap to complete registration. Note: Email addresses and cell phone numbers are to alert golfers of door prize winnings on the day of.
Our Upcoming Events!